MS-1530XGB Portable Pipe and Plate CNC cutting machine
1. 7 inch color LCD screen, Easy to operation, Can switch multi languages.
2. Can achieve pipe and plate cutting function, Any plate / round pipe processing.
3. Pipe end cut off function, you can arbitrarily set the chamfering angle.
4. Shrimp lips elbow cut, can set the number of section, elbow angle.
5, Eccentric saddle head cutting; mother tube hole cutting can be used with the riding type, plug-in branch;
- Meisar MS portable intersection cutting machine can achieve two kinds of tube and plate cutting method, can greatly save customers cost;
- Machine support round tube guide rail is with24KG / M fine grinding guide, has heavy bearing capacity, long life and other advantages.
- Chuck motor is with high precision Taiwan Delta servo motor drive, low noise, high precision, long service life;
- Tube support frame is using finishing screw; when support the workpiece, can save more effort;
CNC tube plate dualuse cutting machine
|Motor type||Delta ASDA400W||Delta ASDA400W||Delta ASDA400W||Delta ASDA400W|
250-type threejaw chuck (customizable)
Single phase AC-220V
|Effective cutting length of steel pipe||3000mm||6000mm||3000mm||6000mm|
StandardΦ40mm-300mm (can be customized large diameter)
|Maximum carrying weight||≤500KG||≤800KG||≤300KG||≤800KG|
|Support rail size||
24KG / M fine grinding guide
|How to use it||
Intersecting line cutting
Tube plate dual purpose cutting
For other sizes, weight, diameter requirements can be customized according to customer requirements
Plasma / flame cutting
|Number of pipe supports||1Set||2Sets||1Set||2Sets|
|Number of NC linkage axes||2 axis||2 axis||2 axis||2 axis|
|Flame cutting thickness||
|Plasma cutting thickness||
Depending on the size of the plasma power supply
|Plasma arc pressure is raised||
HP-105 Standard for the Changzhou Hayes HP-105
|Gas supply requirements||
Acetylene / propane gas pressure ≤ 0.1MP
Oxygen maximum pressure ≤ 1MP
Tube cutting Taiwan for the one-piece stnjcture, we provide cutting table drawings customers self-processing